The vanity of the bathroom is an essential piece of bathroom furniture. It can add significant character to the bathroom when adding to the overall design and style, which is why a lot of consideration needs to given to deciding on various bathroom vanities for sale in Northern Virginia.
For a focal point in the bathroom, a range of requirements must be considered, including planning for a large or small bathroom and the vanity storage options available.
Looking at bathroom vanities In Vienna, Virginia, here are five key points to consider:
- Decide on the most appropriate place for vanity in your bathroom, making sure it's not going to be in the toilet or the shower door.
- Check to see that your vanity doors are easy to open and do not block foot traffic.
- Take windows into account when it comes to how they open and their location to allow you to install a mirror and light over the vanity, or even have additional shelving.
Inside and Out
- Since vanity is one of the bathroom 's primary workspaces and can get exposed to a reasonable amount of humidity or water, Caesarstone is often used as a vanity finish, serving as the crowning glory and providing the needed durability.
- Take care to avoid a grouting surface, which makes cleaning difficult.
- All vanities can get found in a variety of colors.
- Storage is also an essential factor, and your choice of vanity will help you organize your bathroom toiletries, make your life more organized and tidy. Preferably, you may want to make a list of all things that will be kept in the bathroom and then use it to inform your decision.
- When it comes to style, bathroom vanities can get found across a range of styles, from a more ornate Victorian-style to a sleeker, more streamlined, modern style.
The long and the short of it!
- Size plays a significant part in contributing to the overall bathroom experience.
- Vanities can be used effectively in a small bathroom, offering extra storage and workspace.
- Optimize wall space potential in smaller bathrooms with the floating vanity, increasing the illusion of space while providing bathroom storage.
- Larger bathrooms allow you to play more with the space and size of the vanity of your bathroom, allowing you to have some leeway over width and height.
- It also affects your bathroom basin, which, depending on space limitations and even your personal preferences, can either be combined, allowing more storage or used as a sit on the basin.
Light the way
- An excellent addition to the bathroom vanity is the use of an LED strip under the conceit that offers a night light.
- Two sconce lights will be assigned per sink, so a single basin bathroom has two lights, while a two basin bathroom has four sconces.
Taking these points into account will help you select a vanity that fits your family's needs, while adding a distinctive flair to your bathroom.